ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Combining EJBs into one jar
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:08:04 GMT
Check out Ant 1.4 Beta 1 and look for the new naming attribute in <ejbjar>.

Example usage can be found here
http://jakarta.apache.org/~conor/ejb-naming.zip

Conor

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jamie Tsao" <jtsao@atinera.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 4:41 AM
Subject: Combining EJBs into one jar

Combining EJBs into one jar

Hi,

I would like to combine my EJBs into a single jar.

So far, I've put all of the descriptor information into two files:

- ejb-jar.xml
- weblogic-ejb-jar.xml

For some reason, Ant is having trouble building the EJBs this way.
If I name the descriptor files using the naming convention

- LoginEJB-ejb-jar.xml
- LoginEJB-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
(even though the descriptor files actually contain information for all of
the EJBs)

then it works !!  I will have a resultant EJB called LoginEJB.jar that
contains all
of my EJBS, and the two descriptor files.  I guess I could just rename the
jar at
that point, but I would like a cleaner solution.

Anybody ???

Thanks,

Jamie