ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Leary" <jle...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: VisualSourceSafe and ANT
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:21:20 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Euan Guttridge" <EGuttridge@buildonline.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 9:09 AM
Subject: RE: VisualSourceSafe and ANT

> Thanks Jesse,
>
> I understand the individual VSS task formats, however I need an example of
> complete project build script which, for example, takes files from VSS
based
> on a label, compiles and builds etc.. (the how it all fits together, not
> just each VSS task). Bear with me I am a beginner!
>
> Euan

So you want someone to write a build script for you?  Can't you just read
the manual, like most of us did?  I'm not trying to be cold here, but it's
pretty straight-foward.  If you really have no experience doing builds of
projects using make or an IDE or some other method, then you are -- quite
frankly -- not in the correct mailing list.