ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <>
Subject Re: [OT] UML/Diagramming tasks/tools?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:25:14 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Cheesman" <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2001 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [OT] UML/Diagramming tasks/tools?

> At 05:52 AM 30/08/01, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >Does anyone know of any tools that render UML (or other style) diagrams
> >you givem a sourcetree. ie I want to UML-ify src/java/** and then link to
> >from javadoc. Anyone know of any available tools to do that?
> Rational Rose - but it costs a fortune...
> JRefactory - which I think is on sourceforge somewhere: do a search for
> either jrefactory or pretty printer and you should be able to find it -
> a UML generator. It's nowhere near as flash as the Rose one, but it is

Then there is (theoretically) ArgoUML (theoretically because it just does
not work very well for me - needs really long for just a few classes, prints
*lots* of exceptions, ...).

I don't know if the Community-Edition of TogetherJ
( will do this as well? The Commercial Edition
does it.

View raw message