ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brett Knights" <br...@knightsofthenet.com>
Subject RE: Ant/Trax/Redirect problem
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 23:05:40 GMT
You might want to include the target and the relevant fragment from the stylesheet.

I'm not sure where the error message is generated but if that is a value that's being passed
as a file url then it shouldn't work.

file:G:/Working/main/echo/meta/xslt/XML2ENUM.xslt isn't a valid file url
it should be file:///G:/Working...