ant-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Gruendling <gruendl...@acm.org>
Subject suggestion regarding quotes
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:15:44 GMT
>Will do.  Sorry.
>
>Conor MacNeill wrote:
> >
> > Larry,
> >
> > Just for future reference, can you submit patches to ant-dev.

( 11k of source code cut )

<very_polite>
While we are at making suggestions: maybe everyone wants to consider
shortening what he/she is quoting.

Besides having a not-that-fast internet connection, for me it makes
searching my mail archive much more tedious, if I find everything a
dozen times...

Thank you,
Bernd.

Bernd Gruendling                            Custom Software Development
Systemberatung Softwaredesign                    for Mac OS and Windows

Wendenstrasse 16                                Phone: +49 5363 97676-0
38448 Wolfsburg, Germany                    Facsimile: +49 5363 97676-9