ant-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Gruendling <gruendl...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Forcing a (Windoze) Reboot from Ant?
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:15:54 GMT

> > This is definitely not the Ant goal to do a reboot, otherwise we will soon
> > have to change Ant to make coffee and pancakes.
>
>Can you send me the taskdefs for these, except I need a <tea> task. :-)
>
>Conor

Well,

in the era of email writing refigerators this shouldn't be totally
impossible ;-)

Bernd

Bernd Gruendling                            Custom Software Development
Systemberatung Softwaredesign                    for Mac OS and Windows

Wendenstrasse 16                                Phone: +49 5363 97676-0
38448 Wolfsburg, Germany                    Facsimile: +49 5363 97676-9