ant-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Gruendling <gruendl...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Environment not being passed to Apply task command (I think) - Win2k
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:36:01 GMT
Alex,

did you solve this problem? I get exactly the same error when trying
to run a batch file with <exec>. The batch file is fine, of course.

Bern.d

>and I get...
>
>D:\Project\ant\build.xml:458: Execute failed: java.io.IOException:
>CreateProcess: latex D:\Project\doc\design\SomeDoc.tex error=2
>--- Nested Exception ---
>java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: latex
>D:\Project\doc\design\SomeDoc.tex error=2
>        at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.Win32Process.<init>(Win32Process.java:66)

Bernd Gruendling                            Custom Software Development
Systemberatung Softwaredesign                    for Mac OS and Windows

Wendenstrasse 16                                Phone: +49 5363 97676-0
38448 Wolfsburg, Germany                    Facsimile: +49 5363 97676-9