ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject DTDs & wlrun
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:42:47 GMT
It seems to me that the optional EJB tasks are somewhat schizophrenic.  The ejbjar task is
great - the <dtd> nested element is a wonderful solution for those of us behind firewalls
(or with the need to point to a local DTD).  On the other hand, the wlrun task is DTD-stupid,
meaning that I'm running into the same problems when weblogic tries to parse my web.xml files.

Since I'm behind a firewall, I need someway to point to the local DTDs in wlrun.  Before I
roll up my sleeves and extend wlrun to be DTD-smart, I just wanted to check if 1) anyone else
has had this problem, and if so, what their workaround was and 2) if anyone's actually implemented
a DTD-smart wlrun task?  Perhaps in the most recent build of ant?

Kyle