ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: path/fileset and missing directories
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 06:32:45 GMT
On Fri, 06 Jul 2001, Larry V. Streepy,
Jr. <streepy@healthlanguage.com> wrote:

> Ok, works just peachy, except on a cleanly installed box wherein the
> mssqlserver and OracleJDBC directories do not yet exist. In that
> case, the build fails when trying to create the fileset because the
> specified "dir" does not exist.  Part of my build process will
> create these directories

The only thing you can do here, is to define the path after the
directories have been created - this is a little tricky in Ant 1.3 as
you cannot define a path inside a target (you'll be able to do that in
1.4).  The way you do it in 1.3 is to define the path inside the first
task that needs it.

Stefan