ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use other switches of the jikes
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 05:13:15 GMT
On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Ming-Fang Wang <Ming-Fang.Wang@alltel.com> wrote:

> Now, how do I handle this? I want to use a jikes specific
> switch. How do I apply this switch to the javac task, define it as a
> property?

which one?  There is support for a couple of jikes switches via magic
properties:

switch          property                        default

+E              build.compiler.emacs            false == not set
-nowarn         build.compiler.warnings         true == not set
+P              build.compiler.pedantic         false == not set
+F              build.compiler.fulldepend       false == not set

other switches are not supported ATM.

Stefan