ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: style path / classpath problems
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:01:12 GMT
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Eric Richardson <eric.richardson@milagrosoft.com>
wrote:

> 	   extension=".html"
> 	   style="${xhtml.driver}" >
>       <include name="${input.dir}/${input.file}"/>

Should probably be

           destdir="${output.dir}"
	   extension=".html"
	   style="${xhtml.driver}" >
      <include name="${input.file}"/>

You also may want to look at the in/out attributes if you only want to
transform a single file at a time.

>     /home/maxwell/jdocbook2/docroot/src/example/home/maxwell/jdocbook2/drivers/xhtmldriver.xsl

should be fixed if you use a recent nightly build.  In Ant 1.3 the
style attribute has been interpreted as a path relative to the basedir
attribute, no matter how it looked like.

> I could use help with how to get the classpath to the style
> task.

Again, use a recent nightly build, the <style> task supports custom
classpath settings now.  We are quite close to a beta release, so
nightly builds should be reasonably stable at this point.

Stefan