ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: OS/390, Ant 1.3 and Compiler Messages - Solution Found
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:58:48 GMT
On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Myron Uecker <> wrote:

> I figured out how to fix this problem and it was actually a simple
> change.  I modified and added the following lines just
> before the return statement.

Thanks Myron, I've run through the source tree and hope I've pinned
down all cases where we didn't close streams that print to the logging

I guess lines on OS/390 don't end with \r nor \n, right?

The LogOutputStream buffers everything to always send complete lines
to the logging system - and that buffer doesn't get cleared if there
are no linefeed or cariage returns in the output.

View raw message