ant-user mailing list archives

From jani.kaar...@accenture.com
Subject Re: Ant v. 1.4alpha usable?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 06:07:54 GMT

Awgh, I hate the way Notes quotes messages. Guess I'll just have to live
with it.

You've got me convinced enough, I'll give 1.4alpha a shot. If it doesn't
work, fine, I'll send a bug report or fix it.

BTW, I found the filter task a bit lacking, you can't use token
=${property.name} in the filter file. Changing the behaviour
required only a few lines of code, do you folks think it would be a useful
feature?

BR,

Jani Kaarela
Finland