ant-user mailing list archives

From Pandian.Anbunat...@in.efunds.com
Subject Re: URGENT!!!! RE: <Unzip>
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:13:35 GMT

Hi Stefan,

Thankx.
Now I explain my situation

I hava a zip file in d:/temp/new/dlxport.zip.
Now I want to unzip the file in d:/temp/new/unzip directory.
How can I use the <unzip> here.

when I use like
<unzip src="${basedir}/dlxport.zip" dest="${basedir}/unzip"/>
where {basedir} is d:/temp/new, it is giving error like

E:\working.xml:43: Could not create task of type: unzip. Common solutions
are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an optional task,
to put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant installation
(ANT_HOME).

Total time: 0 seconds

                    Stefan

                    Bodewig              To:     ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

                    <bodewig@apac        cc:

                    he.org>              Subject:     Re: URGENT!!!! RE: <Unzip>

                    07/20/01

                    03:21 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ant-user

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Pandian Anbunathan
<Pandian.Anbunathan@in.efunds.com> wrote:

> where can i found unzip.java file in ant project.

nowhere - the task is implemented by the class
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Expand.

> when i try to build unzip, it is giving error like

Why do you want to build it - and why do you use taskdef to define it?
It is a built-in task and is defined by default, no special magic is
required to use it.

Stefan