ant-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: problem while using <taskdef>
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 04:23:22 GMT

ok Boss. Then if I want to build the Apache XML Parser what can I do.
I can't delete the package from ANT project and add it
to Apache XML Parser project.
VAJLoadroject is in and this
package is in ANT project.
how can I add this in <taskdef> when I want to make a build for Apache XML
Parser project.

                    "Ed Hansen"
                    <        To:     "''"
                    >                    <>
                    07/18/01             Subject:     RE: problem while using <taskdef>
                    01:52 AM
                    respond to

The problem is in VAJ and your Repository.  A package can only exist in one
project at a time in your workspace.  Apparently both your Apache XML
Parser Xerces project and your ANT project contain the package  You already have the Apache XML Parser Xerces
project loaded into your workspace, so when the API Tools Servlet tries to
import the ANT project into your workspace, VAJ complains about the
conflict.  You would see the same error if you went directly to the
workspace or repository explorer and tried to load the ANT project.

If you first removed the Apache XML Parser Xerces project from your
workspace (or removed the offending package from one of the two projects),
the problem would go away.