ant-user mailing list archives

From Pandian.Anbunat...@in.efunds.com
Subject RE: Another JUnitReport problem
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:22:50 GMT

Is xalan is needed for vajload and vajexport.....

                    "Klara Ward"

                    <klara.ward@deb        To:     <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    itech.com>             cc:

                                           Subject:     RE: Another JUnitReport problem

                    07/13/01 01:22

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to ant-user

Great, now it worked. Nice stuff that came out of it as well..
Is it possible to turn off all the output(Transform time....), perhaps by
a -quiet or something?

Klara