ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: facing problem while
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:01:03 GMT

thankx for ur reply. I already import optional.jar in my workspace.
pls send me Wolf S.'s id if u had.

                    McAllister            To:
                    <glenn@somanet        cc:
          >            Subject:     Re: facing problem while
                    Sent by:
                    "Glenn A.
                    07/11/01 07:14
                    Please respond
                    to ant-user

> Hi,
> Iam facing a serious problem while trying to build a project in VAJ using
> Ant.

> I tried with <taskdef> and also putting the optional.jar in the lib
> directory of my ant installation directory.

Did you import the optional.jar into your workspace?  That's the easiest
way to ensure
the classes will be found.  If not (and if I recall correctly, Wolf S.
would probably
know as he is doing active development in VAJ) there are ways of telling a
Project what
path to look in for external libraries.

Glenn McAllister
SOMA Networks, Inc.