ant-user mailing list archives

From TMo...@s-s-t.com
Subject Re: preventing ant exit
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:42:37 GMT

oho.

didn't know about that one.  okay, well after a bit of tweaking things i
did get this to work.

(side note: recommend taking the first umpty-hundred lines of ant's bin/ant
and putting it in antidote's bin/antidote so that the only difference is
the very last line - it's the same deal and ant's is more complete in
support) (me=cygwin weenie)

i think my command-line hack is easier to use, although antidote could win
me over with:
- a build-target hotkey,
- auto-scroll to bottom of debug output when such is generated
- a bigger font (what is that, 7-pt courier?).

antidote looks nice otherwise. i like it.

thanks
troy

                    "Larry V. Streepy,

                    Jr."                      To:     ant-user@jakarta.apache.org

                    <streepy@healthlan        cc:

                    guage.com>                Subject:     Re: preventing ant exit

                    07/18/2001 04:38

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    ant-user

If you're that worried about losing 2 seconds per invocation, why don't
you use antidote?  Once it has loaded the build.xml file, you can start
a build in virtually zero time.

<ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.