ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: preventing ant exit
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 21:31:22 GMT

This is on windows.

It's actually quite fast, but it takes at least 1 or 2 seconds to load.
After it's loaded, and especially if i use jikes, compilation time is
virtually zero. All I'm doing is eliminating that *load time*.

I know 2 seconds is small, but 500 compiles * 2 seconds ~= 16 minutes of
wasted time.

I am surprised that ant just explodes into action and begins compiling
immediately for everyone else.

                    "T Master"
                    <tmaster@iknowled        To:     <>
          >               cc:
                                             Subject:     Re: preventing ant exit
                    07/18/2001 04:09
                    Please respond to

Nice cpu and ram you have there.  Pity it's a dog runing something light as
Might wanna get a tune up ;)

Curious though, what o/s do you have running?

T Master