ant-user mailing list archives

From Pandian.Anbunat...@in.efunds.com
Subject Re: How to use a <taskdef>
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 04:43:49 GMT

If anybody is having junit.jar pls send it to me immediately.

                    "Erik Hatcher"

                    <erikhatcher@eart        To:     <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    hlink.net>               cc:

                                             Subject:     Re: How to use a <taskdef>

                    07/18/01 03:43 AM

                    Please respond to

                    ant-user

See:
http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/OptionalTasks/junit.html

If you download Ant's optional.jar (from the release builds) and put it in
your ANT_HOME/lib directory you won't have to <taskdef> anything and it'll
work as the documentation shows (provided junit.jar is in your classpath
also, just drop it in the ANT_HOME/lib directory too for convenience and
it'll automatically be put in the classpath).

The previous messages on this thread showing the <taskdef> were incorrect
anyway, its used for pointing at Ant task classes, not at the JUnit
directly.

    Erik