ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: Jikes and ANT's optional ejbc task (was: external compiler ta sk)
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 06:39:02 GMT
Leave out the compiler attribute. You are passing build.compiler to the
compiler attribute which is set to classic but weblogic's ejbc doesn't
understand that.

So,

if you want standard compiler - no compiler attribute
if you want jikes - set compielr attribute to "jikes", rather than
build.compiler

Grab a 1.4 nightly build, where this is largely automated according to the
setting of the build.compiler property.

Conor