ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: EJBJAR task issues
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:33:41 GMT
Mark,

Your xml files should reference the standard DTD location (the one you
gave). So your files should all start with
<!DOCTYPE ejb-jar
    PUBLIC '-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1//EN'
    'http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd'>

You should then map this public ID to a local file using a <dtd> element in
<ejbjar>
  <ejbjar>
    <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans
1.1//EN"
         location="${ejb.dtd}"/>
  </ejbjar>

The location should point to the local copy of the DTD.

Conor