ant-user mailing list archives

From "Klara Ward" <klara.w...@debitech.com>
Subject Another JUnitReport problem
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:46:04 GMT
I use (or at least try out for a possible later need) junitreport. I've
succeded in getting the
TESTS-TestSuites.xml, I didn't have to add anything to my classpath (it's
really non-existing on my machine, I use different classpaths for different
situations) I just had to put xalan.jar and xerces.jar in ANT_HOME/lib. But
I couldn't use the nested report tag. I read what was said on the list about
it but I couldn't find the solution to the problem. I tried adding
xalanj1compat.jar and I got from one error

(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTInputSource) to
another

(java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/tools/ant/taskde
fs/optional/junit/AggregateTransformer, method: getXSLStreamSource
signature: (Ljava/lang/String;)Lo
rg/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTInputSource;) Incompatible object argument for
function call).

I also tried removing jaxp.jar and parser.jar from the lib, but that didn't
help either.

My junitreport looks like this:
    <target name="junitreport" depends="init">
        <junitreport todir="${testresults}">
	    <fileset dir="${testresults}">
                <include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
            </fileset>
	    <report format="frames" />
        </junitreport>
    </target>
the report tag is on line 167
and I get this error:

C:\anttestvecommon\builddebitech.xml:167: java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/tools/ant/taskde
fs/optional/junit/AggregateTransformer, method: getXSLStreamSource
signature: (Ljava/lang/String;)Lo
rg/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTInputSource;) Incompatible object argument for
function call
--- Nested Exception ---
java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/AggregateTransformer, me
thod: getXSLStreamSource signature:
(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTInputSource;) Inc
ompatible object argument for function call
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLResultAggregator.createRepor
t(XMLResultAg
gregator.java:114)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper$1.create(IntrospectionHelper.java:1
67)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.IntrospectionHelper.createElement(IntrospectionHelper.j
ava:275)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper$NestedElementHandler.init(ProjectHelper.j
ava:535)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper$TaskHandler.startElement(ProjectHelper.ja
va:499)
        at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderAdapter.startElement(XMLReaderAdapter.java:329)
        at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser.startElement(SAXParser.java:1376)
        at
org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callStartElement(XMLValidat
or.java:1191)

        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanElement(XMLDocumentScanne
r.java:1862)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$ContentDispatcher.dispatch(XM
LDocumentScan
ner.java:1238)
        at
org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.
java:381)
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:1081)
        at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderAdapter.parse(XMLReaderAdapter.java:223)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.parse(ProjectHelper.java:117)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java:85)

Does anyone know how to fix this, preferably without adding anything to the
classpath.
I use xalan-j_2_2_D6