ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Lyon" <m...@stargus.com>
Subject RE: junitreport task requirements question
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 18:42:52 GMT
Nathan,

Thanks ever so much for the info! After a little hunting, I tracked down the
old xalan-J 1.2.2 distribution, extracted xalan.jar and xerces.jar to
\ant\lib, added them to my CLASSPATH, and <junitreport/> is now working
perfectly. As I am on a Windows 2K box, I don't seem to be encountering the
Sun JDK issues you ran into on your Red Hat Linux system, but I'll file that
piece of info. away for future reference.

Cheers!

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Cuka [mailto:ncuka@mcr-group.com]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 2:03 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Cc: 'Matt Lyon'
Subject: RE: junitreport task requirements question

[snip]

I went through the same pain a couple of weeks ago.

I ended up using xalan and xerces from xalan-J 1.2.2.
I also got rid of jaxp.jar and parser.jar in favor or
xerces.jar.  I made these modifications to the LOCALCLASSPATH
variable in the script that runs ant.  I am not sure
if this is the Proper Way (TM), but it is working
for me...

One other hurdle that I had was a seg faulting
Sun JDK -- Might not be an issue for you since it
appears as though you are not on a RH 7.0 box.
For the sake of the archives though, the IBM
JVM worked a bit better for me for junitreport
tasks.

Good luck.

Regards,

Nathan Cuka