ant-user mailing list archives

From Bill.J.Fell...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: How to unsubscribe
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:27:28 GMT
ant-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at ant-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   Bill.J.Fellows@mail.sprint.com

to the ant-user mailing list.

Welcome to ant-user@jakarta.apache.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

To unsubscribe, send a message to:

--- Administrative commands for the ant-user list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <ant-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>

   <ant-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

or for the digest to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <ant-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.