ant-user mailing list archives

From Jamie.Ech...@ubsw.com
Subject Regexp mapper in Apply task
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:21:05 GMT
Hi,

> Could you please try a recent nightly build to see whether it makes
> any difference?

I don't dare at the moment Stefan, we have customised it too heavily. I
managed to progress though by using the absolute path and not a symlink.

The next problem is that I need a regexp that will map from
iBox/inspectors/InspectorPageImports.jsp to
jrun__iBox__inspectors__InspectorPageImports2ejsp29.class

I have the directory part sorted thanks to earlier mails. The RE is
straightforward, ie change / to __ and add some crap at the beginning
and end. The problem is the 29 in the class name... that seems to be
completely random and is generated by the JRun compiler. So my question
is about the mapper element, do I have to make it map the source to an
exact destination class name (which I can't predict from the source file
name), or can it be bished so that it will, say, rebuild
iBox/inspectors/InspectorPageImports.jsp because
jrun__iBox__inspectors__InspectorPageImports2ejsp*.class is out of date?

Thanks for your help,
Jamie

related financial instruments.