ant-user mailing list archives

From Jamie.Ech...@ubsw.com
Subject problem with excludesfile
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:45:41 GMT
Hi,

I am using the excludesfile attribute in my fileset. The excludes file
contains a list of newline delimited patterns - the problem is I can't
get it to match what I want. I know it is finding and reading the file
because if I put the the pattern * in there, nothing gets matched.

I want to exclude files that begin with _inc, I've tried *_inc*, _inc,
^_inc* but files beginning _inc keep slipping though.

Here is the relevant bit of the build file:
      <fileset dir="${src.dir.root}/JSPC"
excludesfile="${src.dir.root}/JSPC/exclusions.txt" />
      <mapper type="glob" from="*.jsp" to="*.class"/>

Someone please help !!

Thanks, Jamie

related financial instruments.