ant-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Berry <christopher.be...@etrade.com>
Subject RE: tarfileset bug
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:15:39 GMT
Is cherry-picking files from CVS (e.g. Tar.java, in this case) how most
everyone handles a situation like this?? In my experience, it can be
dangerous to selectively Update particular files from CVS, as changes are
often inter-dependent on other changes. And I'm not too certain I want to
pick up the full CVS tree. Is the head-of-the-tree always stable??
Thanks,
-- Chris