ant-user mailing list archives

From "Detlef Brendle" <detlef.bren...@canoo.com>
Subject ant problem with JUnit AllTest class
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 06:47:27 GMT
hi all,
has anybody encountered the same problem as me ?
If I compile a project including JUnit AllTest classes such as

**************************************source code
start*****************************
package com.xxx.yyy.zzz;

import junit.framework.*;

public class AllTests extends TestCase
{

    public AllTests(String name)
    {
        super(name);
    }

    public static Test suite()
    {
        TestSuite suite = new TestSuite();

        suite.addTest(com.xxx.yyy.zzz.aaa.AllTests.suite());
        suite.addTest(com.xxx.yyy.zzz.bbb.AllTests.suite());

        return suite;
    }

    public static void main(String[] args)
    {
        junit.textui.TestRunner.run(suite());
    }
}

my Ant script does not compile this class for some strange reason.
However if I add the import statement of my sub AllTest classes it runs
allright.

I got suspicious about the optimzue flag in the javac compiler call and
switched it off but without success.

Can anybody help,.

cheers,

detlef