ant-user mailing list archives

From Paul Kilroy <pkil...@channelpoint.com>
Subject RE: Anything like a finally{} for a project build?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:23:15 GMT
Check out the cruisecontrol project. I believe they use these.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike_Stopper@amsinc.com [mailto:Mike_Stopper@amsinc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 5:14 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Anything like a finally{} for a project build?

I've searched high and low--where can I get the source (with good
instructions
for using ;-) BuildListener/BuildMonitor?

Thx in advance.
Michael Stopper
Senior Principal / SPS Technical Architect
American Management Systems, Inc.
4114 Legato Road
Fairfax, Virginia  22033
703.227.6646 Office
703.227.4696 FAX
mailto:Michael.Stopper@ams.com
|-------------------------+-------------------------+-----------------------
--|
|                         |   Stefan Bodewig        |

|                         |   <bodewig@apache.org>  |           To:

|                         |                         |
ant-user@jakarta.apach|
|                         |   07/24/2001 01:28 AM   |   e.org
|
|                         |   Please respond to     |           cc:
|
|                         |   ant-user              |   (bcc: Mike
|
|                         |                         |   Stopper/AMS/AMSINC)
|
|                         |                         |           Subject:
|
|                         |                         |   Re: Anything like a
|
|                         |                         |   finally{} for a
|
|                         |                         |   project build?

|-------------------------+-------------------------+-----------------------
--|

[IMAGE]
On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Mike Stopper <Mike_Stopper@amsinc.com> wrote:

> Does an existing task/target exist that I can count on to run
> exactly once when a project's XML file stops executing??

No.

> It looks like from other posts that I could write a
> BuildListener/BuildMonitor

Yes, this is the route to follow.

Stefan