ant-user mailing list archives

From Shankar Unni <shan...@intruvert.com>
Subject RE: spaces and path definition
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:54:26 GMT
It's easier to just use the equivalent "short path". E.g. usually a name
like "Program Files" will have a "short name" of "Progra~1". So you can say
things like

  C:/Progra~1/Someprod/path/to/dir

To get this short name, use "dir /x" on the parent:

  dir /x c:\

will say something like:

07/16/2001  04:58p      <DIR>          PROGRA~1        Program Files
                                       ^^^^^^^^