ant-user mailing list archives

From Niels Verdonk <Niels.Verd...@ctp.com>
Subject RE: Jikes and ANT's optional ejbc task (was: external compiler ta sk)
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 07:44:18 GMT
Hi,

Using jikes we managed to bring our full buildtime down from 75mins to
9mins!!!!
After that we started to use the depend task to do an incremental build
which
sped up development even more:

> I have a question related to this: we're already using jikes
> to do the bulk
> of our Java compilations in ANT builds, but now we want to make ejbc,
> Weblogic's EJB compiler, use jikes as well...

<ejbjar srcdir="build" descriptordir="${src}" destdir="${build.dest}"
flatdestdir="true">
	<weblogic args="-nowarn" compiler="${build.compiler}"
destdir="${build.dest}" classpath="${classpath.ejbc}"/>
	<include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
	<exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
</ejbjar>

Go for it,