ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Vandenberk <peter.vandenb...@flutter.com>
Subject Jikes and ANT's optional ejbc task (was: external compiler task)
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:10:39 GMT
Hi all,

Peter Donald wrote:
> Yes it is possible. I use jikes for 99% of my stuff
> and it works like a charm.

I have a question related to this: we're already using jikes to do the bulk
of our Java compilations in ANT builds, but now we want to make ejbc,
Weblogic's EJB compiler, use jikes as well...

In our makefiles, we were leveraging ejbc's "compiler" option:

    -compiler <javac>  Sets the compiler for ejbc to use.

which reduces our overall build time to one third of what it was.  Now we're
looking for a way to make ANT's optional ejbc task do the same!?!

I assume (I sure hope ;-) Tim Fennell (tfenne@rcn.com) and Conor MacNeill
(conor@cortexebusiness.com.au) are on this list!

;-)

Thanks,