ant-user mailing list archives

From Viraj Purang <>
Subject cvs command "tag" failing ....
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:44:44 GMT
    i keep gettting this error when I am trying to tag the module from
inside my build.xml.Something weird about the cvspass file ...Iwas able to
do this till a couple of days back.Any ideas ?tried doing fresh login
...Another strange thing is that it works from outside the build.xml file.
Viraj Purang

     [echo] Checking out All Required files for lib module:
      [cvs] cvs server: Updating lib
      [cvs] cvs server: Updating lib/client
      [cvs] cvs server: Updating lib/server
      [cvs] cvs server: Updating lib/shared
      [cvs] cvs tag: authorization failed: server
rejected a
      [cvs] cvs tag: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real

View raw message