ant-user mailing list archives

From Viraj Purang <viraj_pur...@spincircuit.com>
Subject RE: Ant book?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 00:53:28 GMT
Hi,
   I am using <property name="sharedclasshome"
value="../classes/shared"/> to set classpath ...it does not seem to pick up
the location unless I specifically go and hardcode the name of the current
working directory or my parent directory ..Any lead ?

Regards,
Viraj Purang

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 4:14 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Ant book?

--- Jesse Tilly <JTilly@hoteltools.com> wrote:
> (watch Peter V. or Diane say otherwise).

Won't be me -- I've never heard of it. I actually have very few software-
type books (K&R, an old Perl book, an HTML reference) -- I'm more the
learn-by-doing/check-the-manual-for-syntax sort (most of my non-fiction
reading is on astrophysics, which is whole lot more fun than boring old
Make :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)