ant-user mailing list archives

From "Trogdon, David" <DTrog...@orgtek.com>
Subject Gittin a bit irked with ANT and VAJ
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:26:27 GMT

Been working on my ANT script now for while and though it (I've) be a bit
slow, it has been comeing togateher. I have:

moved projects to the workspace
built a working directory structure
exported projects
filtered the exports
copied the filtered files out ot the network library
copied the exported files out to the network library
executed a batch file that kickstarts InstallShield which links to the
filtered network files and creates a set of master CD files ready to burn.

All the individual targets have worked, most have worked depending on each
other

Now all of a sudden the script wants to fail at the project export when it
did work

This is the reported error in the VAJ console:
any ideas?

 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
 java.lang.Throwable()
 java.lang.Error()
 java.lang.LinkageError()
 java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError()
 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError()
 void
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJExport.export(com.ibm.ivj.util
.base.Package [])
 void
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJExport.export(com.ibm.ivj.util
.base.Package [])
 void org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJExport.execute()
 void org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute()
 void org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(org.apache.tools.ant.Target)
 void org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(java.lang.String)
 void
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJBuildInfo.executeProject(org.a
pache.tools.ant.BuildListener)
 void
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJAntToolGUI.executeTarget()
 void
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJAntToolGUI.access$8(org.apache
.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJAntToolGUI)
 void
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ide.VAJAntToolGUI$PrivateEventHandler
.actionPerformed(java.awt.event.ActionEvent)
 void java.awt.Button.processActionEvent(java.awt.event.ActionEvent)
 void java.awt.Button.processEvent(java.awt.AWTEvent)
 void java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(java.awt.AWTEvent)
 void java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(java.awt.AWTEvent)
 void java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(java.awt.AWTEvent)
 boolean java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEvent()
 void java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(java.awt.Conditional)
 void java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run()