ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <>
Subject RE: Forcing a (Windoze) Reboot from Ant?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:19:18 GMT

This is definitely not the Ant goal to do a reboot, otherwise we will soon
have to change Ant to make coffee and pancakes.
Ant allows you to execute external processes, take advantage of this.

Do an <exec> with this process.

As an additional note, there is a good deal of tools to grab here
(psshutdown is part of the pstools suite)

 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France
 iMediation -

View raw message