ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Forcing a (Windoze) Reboot from Ant?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 08:19:18 GMT
Butch,

This is definitely not the Ant goal to do a reboot, otherwise we will soon
have to change Ant to make coffee and pancakes.
Ant allows you to execute external processes, take advantage of this.

Do an <exec> with this process.
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/psshutdown.shtml

As an additional note, there is a good deal of tools to grab here
(psshutdown is part of the pstools suite)
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/utilities.shtml

Cheers,

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez