ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Another JUnitReport problem
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:31:51 GMT

It does not work with xalan 2 (sorry the doc says it works but it does not
because optional.jar was not built with xalan1 compatibility jar). <report>
works only with xalan 1.2.2

Plus I'm not sure that the xsl works with Xalan 2.2D6. I submitted a bug
that I had with a xsl was similar to the junit one to xalan-dev a few days
ago (EmptyStackException) that Scott Boag kindly fixed in the next hours.
Should be fixed in CVS.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France