ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: [POLL] JUnit Users
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:54:08 GMT

OK, you're an exception so far. :)

> > - Did you write your own stylesheet and applied it via <style> ?
> No, I use yours, but I didn't figure out how to apply it via <style>
> so I use the <java> task to start the Xalan XSLT Processor manually.

OK, if you want to use style task it is something like:

out="./reports/html/dummy.file" style="./junit-frames.xsl">
  <param name="output.dir" expression="'${basedir}/reports/html'"/>

dummy.file will contain garbage EOL and such (depending on xalan version).
As you can see, you will not gain much by using <style> instead of <java>,
this is just for style :)

Thanks for the feedback.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez