ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Trouble Using JUnitReport
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:05:54 GMT
You probably are using parser.jar.
Try remove it from your classpath so that only xerces remains.

Since I'm at it...is there a lot of people using this ...ehm...customization
possibility ?

My intent is to remove totally this 'report' thingy so that people use the
style task instead with some default xsls.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France