ant-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Hoppe <ho...@sitewaerts.de>
Subject AW: [POLL] JUnit Users
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:56:17 GMT
Hi Stéphane,

> - Are you using the framed report ? non framed report ? both ?
The framed one

> - Did you customize the stylesheets ?
Nope

> - If yes, what did you change ? Was it easy ?
>
> - Did you write your own stylesheet and applied it via <style> ?
>
> - What are your RFEs for <junitreport> ?
>
> - What are your RFEs for <junit> ?

I use both tasks together with commons-cactus, it works really great. The
version I have has a problem with the reports when the TEST-xxx.xml files
contain non ascii characters, e.g. German umlauts from fail and assert
messages. I don't know if this is already fixed, if not it would nice to
have a fix for this (If an umlaut is contained in a TEST-xxx.xml file the
test suite is dropped from the report).

Daniel

<sitewaerts> GmbH
Hebelstraße 15