ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Hansen" <E...@VSP.com>
Subject RE: New launcher
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:26:19 GMT
There is an ant jar under the Websphere/appserver/lib install directory, but
I was leary of using it versus the build directly from the Jakarta site.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn McAllister [mailto:glenn@somanetworks.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 8:07 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: New launcher

"Deo, Suchitra" wrote:

> I was not sure if my mail was going thro' and where to post. My first mail
> was a mistake. Would have been nice if I had known where you got his info.
> asked this question because it was on the Ant FAQ.

Ok, now I'm a little confused.  We don't make any mention of Websphere in
our
FAQ.  As Stefan has already asked, "Which FAQ?"

> I will definitely ask the
> IBM guys about it.

This is probably the best route.  Out of curiosity, why do you want to know
about the Ant bundled with Websphere? (and from my IBM days, I do seem to
recall them talking about using Ant as their build tool)

Glenn McAllister
SOMA Networks, Inc.