ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike_Stop...@amsinc.com
Subject Re: Anything like a finally{} for a project build?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:14:07 GMT

I've searched high and low--where can I get the source (with good instructions
for using ;-) BuildListener/BuildMonitor?

Thx in advance.
Michael Stopper
Senior Principal / SPS Technical Architect
American Management Systems, Inc.
4114 Legato Road
Fairfax, Virginia  22033
703.227.6646 Office
703.227.4696 FAX
mailto:Michael.Stopper@ams.com
|-------------------------+-------------------------+-------------------------|
|                         |   Stefan Bodewig        |                         |
|                         |   <bodewig@apache.org>  |           To:           |
|                         |                         |   ant-user@jakarta.apach|
|                         |   07/24/2001 01:28 AM   |   e.org                 |
|                         |   Please respond to     |           cc:           |
|                         |   ant-user              |   (bcc: Mike            |
|                         |                         |   Stopper/AMS/AMSINC)   |
|                         |                         |           Subject:      |
|                         |                         |   Re: Anything like a   |
|                         |                         |   finally{} for a       |
|                         |                         |   project build?        |

[IMAGE]
On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Mike Stopper <Mike_Stopper@amsinc.com> wrote:

> Does an existing task/target exist that I can count on to run
> exactly once when a project's XML file stops executing??

No.

> It looks like from other posts that I could write a
> BuildListener/BuildMonitor

Yes, this is the route to follow.

Stefan