ant-user mailing list archives

From KapilSingh Pawar <KapilSin...@PLANETASIA.COM>
Subject RE: Jikes and ANT's optional ejbc task (was: external compiler ta sk)
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 06:35:17 GMT
Hi

I used the mechanism explained below to compile the EJBs with Jikes. However
I encounter a problem if I compile it with the classic javac compiler. The
exception that gets thrown is listed below:

     [ejbc] java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: classic -classpath
d:\jdk1.2.2\jre\lib\rt.jar;{goes on to list the entire classpath}
     [ejbc]     at java.lang.Win32Process.create(Native Method)
     [ejbc]     at java.lang.Win32Process.<init>(Win32Process.java:64)
     [ejbc]     at java.lang.Runtime.execInternal(Native Method)
     [ejbc]     at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:274)
     [ejbc]     at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:218)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.utils.Executable.exec(Executable.java, Compiled
Code)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.utils.Executable.exec(Executable.java:88)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.utils.compiler.CompilerInvoker.compileMaybeExit(CompilerInvoker.jav
a, Compiled Code)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.utils.compiler.CompilerInvoker.compile(CompilerInvoker.java:220)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.utils.compiler.CompilerInvoker.compile(CompilerInvoker.java:211)
     [ejbc]     at
weblogic.ejb.ejbc.EJBCompiler.compileEJB(EJBCompiler.java, Compiled Code)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.runBody(ejbc.java, Compiled Code)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:80)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.main(ejbc.java:353)
     [ejbc] Exec failed .. exiting