ant-user mailing list archives

From KapilSingh Pawar <KapilSin...@PLANETASIA.COM>
Subject Jikes magic property for +M arg
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:11:17 GMT
Hi

Is there a magic property for the +M argument of Jikes compiler?

My requirement is to compiler all .java files in a folder using ant. There
is some interdependecy among these for compilation say b.java depends on
d.java which in turn depends on a.java and all these files are present in
one folder.

If I use build.compiler=classic the interdependency of these files is
automatically sorted but not with build.compiler=jikes.

Is their a solution for this?

I have tried the following but without any +ve results:

  <property name="build.compiler.depend" value="true"/>
  <property name="build.compiler.fulldepend" value="true"/>

Rgrds
Kapil