ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter.FL...@syntegra.com
Subject RE: [antlist] VSS task
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:38:03 GMT
Hello,

I tried this also, using the following.  When executed, the task just hangs.
Any idea's?
I had to add the Source Safe/bin directory to get access to SS.EXE

<vssget localPath="D:\test"
	recursive="true"
	label="1.0"
	login="user,password"
	vsspath="S:\Project"
	writeable="true"
/>

I did originally have a network path in there, but mapped the SourceSafe
directory to S:\ since I thought
this might be the cause of the hanging task.  The login is correct.

I am using release 1.3 of ant, with 1.3 optional.jar.

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com