ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Vogel <pvo...@arsin.com>
Subject RE: Newbie Question regarding recursive calling
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2001 20:52:42 GMT
Hi Dheeresh, the fact that you have a build.xml at EVERY level
suggests a slight mis-use of ant.  The intent is to really just
have one at the top that drives the build of the whole system,
though in my current case I have two levels, the top level
that drives everything and the subsystem level that builds an
entire subsystem package.

Anyway, what you want for the recursive call is the <ant> task.

-Peter