ant-user mailing list archives

From Trig Gullberg <tgullb...@sorenson.com>
Subject JUnit task problems
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:29:15 GMT
Hello,
I could use some help getting the junit task to work.  I have copied
junit.jar into the $ANT_HOME/lib dir and I also have it referenced in my
$CLASSPATH yet I still get this error when I run ant:

Could not create task of type: junit. Common solutions are to use taskdef to
declare your task, or, if this is an optional task, to put the optional.jar
in the lib directory of your ant installation (ANT_HOME).

I'm uncertain what it means to "use taskdef" (I'm new to this of course) so
if someone could give any suggestions or ideas I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

Trig Gullberg
Software Engineer
Sorenson Media