ant-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Meals" <tme...@intraware.com>
Subject Re: Current Ant Install base ?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:59:58 GMT
Conor --

Slightly off-topic, but where does that list get generated from?  I searched
around the Jakarta site for a project named "gump" and couldn't find one.
Doing a search on Google is futile -- 50,000 links about Forrest Gump.  Any
ideas about this automated build system?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Meals
Web Applications Developer

mailto:tmeals@intraware.com
direct:   925-253-6515
fax:      925-253-4599               http://www.intraware.com
operator: 925-253-4500        Intraware ... Control Your Technology