ant-user mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Russell Stocum" <bsto...@paychex.com>
Subject Re: problems with chmod
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:35:46 GMT
>From what your writing it seems perhaps like a problem with the command.

What is your exact ANT <chmod/> tag?  You also have the option of using the
<exec/> tag I believe.
But I am wondering if you are specifying the whole path name and file name for
each file to chmod?
Perhaps breaking this into multiple tags or a tag for echo file?  That or using
wild cards like

<chmod perm="755" file="*.html" dir="/opt/java/javadocs"/>

-Ben